Upgrade to ChromeUpgrade to FirefoxUpgrade to Internet ExplorerUpgrade to Safari

From the preparation and filing of your tax return to Capital Gains Tax advice and tax planning, we will provide you with a dedicated advisor to assist you and your business.

Support and advice

In line with our personal service approach, your tax manager will be familiar with your business and your finances. From National Insurance issues to overseas tax planning, you will always have someone to turn to whenever you have questions.

Your tax return

Whether you are a high earner or work a proportion of the year abroad, your tax manager will be readily available with any assistance you require with your tax return.

A complete tax service

MyAccountant’s specialists have extensive expertise in assisting with every aspect of tax-related affairs. From VAT advice and self-assessment tax returns to broader tax-related issues, you will continually receive backing from our team, which includes:

  • Calculation of your tax liability and due dates for payment
  • Preparation and filing of your tax return
  • Advice on minimising your tax
  • Claims for a refund of overpaid tax
  • Capital Gains Tax advice and planning
  • Property rental income accounts and advice
  • Inheritance Tax advice and planning
  • Pension Tax relief advice
  • Foreign income and resident status advice
  • Access to our wide range of tax guidelines and tax resources in our Members Resource Centre
  • Regular taxation updates
  • Tax investigations

Contact us to find out how we can help you with your personal tax affairs.

“Both during the companies’ initial set up and since that time, MyAccountant have shown first class care and diligence in looking after my personal and my business accounts...”


Speak to our team on
0800 917 9100

Or click here to contact us

Join My Accountant Today

Fill out our registration form