From the preparation and filing of your tax return to Capital Gains Tax advice and tax planning, we will provide you with a dedicated advisor to assist you and your business.
Support and advice
In line with our personal service approach, your tax manager will be familiar with your business and your finances. From National Insurance issues to overseas tax planning, you will always have someone to turn to whenever you have questions.
Your tax return
Whether you are a high earner or work a proportion of the year abroad, your tax manager will be readily available with any assistance you require with your tax return.
A complete tax service
MyAccountant’s specialists have extensive expertise in assisting with every aspect of tax-related affairs. From VAT advice and self-assessment tax returns to broader tax-related issues, you will continually receive backing from our team, which includes:
- Calculation of your tax liability and due dates for payment
- Preparation and filing of your tax return
- Advice on minimising your tax
- Claims for a refund of overpaid tax
- Capital Gains Tax advice and planning
- Property rental income accounts and advice
- Inheritance Tax advice and planning
- Pension Tax relief advice
- Foreign income and resident status advice
- Access to our wide range of tax guidelines and tax resources in our Members Resource Centre
- Regular taxation updates
- Tax investigations