For nearly two decades, we have helped thousands of contractors and freelancers go limited. We are also proud to have developed a one-to-one service model, where you get a qualified accountant assigned and accessible to you directly.
Working through your own limited company has its distinct advantages, particularly giving you full control over your revenue, paid directly into your business bank account with no intermediary involved. As the company director, you control how much you pay yourself in the form of a combination of salary and dividends. Thanks to tax-efficiencies, you can typically expect to take home around 70-80% of your earnings when fulfilling contracts deemed outside of the IR35 legislation.
The limited solution also has some downsides, such as the administration involved, invoicing and recording transactions, all whilst remaining compliant with a plethora of relevant laws. Running a company can take up a fair amount of time, and then there is the responsibility to pay taxes at the right time as well. It is definitely worth looking at our comparison table here as an alternative trading vehicle may be more suited to your circumstances, and this is where an umbrella company can help.
By going limited with MyAccountant, you can:
- Maximise your tax efficiency
- Increase your employability and work on multiple contracts at the same time
- Trade under your own company name and create a brand
- Have your own dedicated ACCA accountant and accounts assistant to work with
- Have limited liability
- Benefit from free company incorporation
- Obtain bespoke tax advice from experts
- Receive the latest information on IR35
- Have unlimited advice and guidance on how to make your business a success
MyAccountant offers a range of packages to suit your individual needs and requirements; choosing the right package for you and your business will depend on certain criteria. To see what options are available and best for you, please click here to view our packages.