IR35 relates to legislation and rules intended to apply a PAYE and NIC charge on earnings from a company or partnership which is termed an "intermediary." It is intended to prevent the lower rates of tax which would otherwise apply from being available to work which is regarded as "disguised employment".
This content is only available to our registered users.
Please log in or create a free account, to gain access to our extensive business, personal and tax guides.
- About us
- Client only area
- HMRC Forms
- VAT Forms
- Companies house forms
- Profit improvement
- Hiring winning sales staff
- Manufacturers need smart stock management
- Profit sharing is investing in your bottom line
- Seven ways to protect your business against a downturn
- Strategic alliances can help your business grow quickly
- Can we help you improve your profitability?
- Increasing your cashflow
- No business is an island unto itself
- Remunerating for profitability
- Small players can take advantage of their market share
- Three steps to cheaper financing
- Dividend calculator
- Net to gross calculator
- Resource centre
- Recent publications
- Contact us