IR35 relates to legislation and rules intended to apply a PAYE and NIC charge on earnings from a company or partnership which is termed an "intermediary."
This content is only available to our registered users.
Please log in or create a free account, to gain access to our extensive business, personal and tax guides.
- About us
- Client only area
- HMRC Forms
- VAT Forms
- Companies house forms
- Profit improvement
- Hiring winning sales staff
- Manufacturers need smart stock management
- Profit sharing is investing in your bottom line
- Seven ways to protect your business against a downturn
- Strategic alliances can help your business grow quickly
- Can we help you improve your profitability?
- Increasing your cashflow
- No business is an island unto itself
- Remunerating for profitability
- Small players can take advantage of their market share
- Three steps to cheaper financing
- Dividend calculator
- Net to gross calculator
- Resource centre
- Recent publications
- Contact us