When it comes to investing, there is more to life than ISA s, stocks and shares. Alternative investments have risen in popularity in recent times, especially those who have money to invest and do not wish to invest in the stock market or property, and those with an interest in collecting more tangible assets, such as antiques or works of art, could find that their investments yield higher returns that the stock market.
This content is only available to our registered users.
Please log in or create a free account, to gain access to our extensive business, personal and tax guides.
- About us
- Client only area
- HMRC Forms
- VAT Forms
- Companies house forms
- Profit improvement
- Hiring winning sales staff
- Manufacturers need smart stock management
- Profit sharing is investing in your bottom line
- Seven ways to protect your business against a downturn
- Strategic alliances can help your business grow quickly
- Can we help you improve your profitability?
- Increasing your cashflow
- No business is an island unto itself
- Remunerating for profitability
- Small players can take advantage of their market share
- Three steps to cheaper financing
- Dividend calculator
- Net to gross calculator
- Resource centre
- Recent publications
- Contact us